Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Last minute!

As usual I have received a couple of last minute commissions for Christmas, my lack of work over the last couple of months means I can happily accommodate them while putting aside my own Christmas preparations, I'm sure my family will understand the lack of presents!
I'm not too far behind the tree is up and decorated so I'm sure everything else will fall into place by Christmas eve ;-)
Today presented a first for me as I worked on a commissioned watercolour of a budgerigar, I hope the client likes it...............alas it's another of those surprise christmas pressies so can't post until after the event.
Now to end this drivel and get on with the ironing as it's almost reaching the ceiling and can'tbe ignored for any longer whatever the excuse :-(

No comments: