Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas visitor


This little chap has been keeping me company on my windowsill every day while I painted for the last few weeks, so in the end I just had to indulge his desire to be an artists muse.....................I know it's slightly cheesy but I think he earned his place on my Christmas cards this year, hope he stays around well into the new year as I've enjoyed his company
I have almost completed the Christmas commissions now and family preparations are getting underway at long last....................Merry Christmas everyone
I'm looking forward to posting some paintings again in the near future xx

3 comments:

Sue Clinker said...

Very Christmassy Kay ... makes a wonderful card. I love Robins - they are such cheeky little birds aren't they?

What medium is this in?

pett paintings said...

Thanks Sue he has distracted and entertained me for weeks so sweet! (I used pastel by neccessity 'cos it was a quick and guilty diversion from what I should have been doing) :-)

Jan said...

I don't think it's cheesy at all Kay! Of course, we don't have your kind of robins so this one is very much a treat for me!

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas also!