Sunday, December 05, 2010

New beginnings

Hi all , I am still working through my Christmas commission list and it feels like time is rushing by at full speed ahead, my Graphite boxer client requires the dogs name added to the picture so that has to be my priority this week as he's hoping to deliver it to the framers midweek, I hope I don't mess anything up. I am looking forward to being able to post pictures of these latest works as soon as the Christmas surprises are revealed ;-)

As you know the loss of my beloved Fred has left a dog shaped void in our home, so I am proud to introduce the new girl in our lives "Kimba" she is settling in nicely and once again our house feels more like a home

7 comments:

Judy said...

Kimba is gorgeous and is sure to bring you much pleasure and happiness.

Judy, Aus.

pett paintings said...

I'm sure she will Judy, she's certainly livened up the house since she arrived, it's been a long time since we had a youngster around :-)

Jan said...

She is certainly a beauty! Tell us all about her - how old is she? What breed(s)and where did you find her?

So glad you have a new companion and I'm sure she's glad to have a new home!

Lene Daugaard said...

Kimba looks so cute :)

pett paintings said...

Hi Jan and Lene, Kimba is a one year old Hungarian wirehaired Visla, she just happened to be looking for a new home when our family needed a dog shaped plug for the gaping hole left by our beloved Freddie ......some things are just meant to be :-D

Sue Clinker said...

Kimba's just gorgeous Kay .... no doubt we'll be seeing a portrait or two of her in 2011 :o)

pett paintings said...

Thanks Sue, Oh yes I've no doubt she will become my muse in 2011:-)