Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July

here we are racing through July~ I can't believe it's almost time for the annual Battle and District Arts Group exhibition and have had to get my skates on to have my submissions ready on time.
The Hospice summer exhibition was a success in spite of the economic climate and two of my paintings were sold along with about 40 others ~helping to compensate for the lack of commissions.

I have been working on the commission of "Misty" but am suffering from eye strain so am working in short bursts at the moment, hopefully I will complete the painting with a few more hours work here is the painting so far.




Summer shows are in full swing and I have been attending as many rural dog and horse shows as time permits where I've seen and photographed some beautiful animals for future portrait subjects.

No comments: