Thursday, April 21, 2011

April news!

My apologies for the lack of updates here lately, 2011 is whizzing by and I am struggling to keep up!
I have just submitted some original paintings (see above) to our local Big Easter Art Exhibition which takes place over the next four days at Pett Village Hall Nr Hastings East Sussex (TN35 4HE) sales of paintings are in support of our local hospice and there are some wonderful works of art on display so well worth a visit if you are in the area.

This year I am proud to have been included in the "Love from me project" in which selected artists works have been compiled in a book to be sold to raise funds for a cancer charity my painting "Evening Light" is included in this inspirational publication which can be previewed and purchased via this link http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2085036


I am also trying to raise some money for Guide dogs by joining in a sponsored dog walk with my beautiful Kimba, we plan to walk Four miles in the company of many other dogs and walkers on 15th May if you would like to help by sponsoring us for a pound or two just follow this link http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Pettpaintings


Meanwhile I continue to work on my usual quota of pet portrait commissions and will try to post those completed in my next blog so prepare for a picture overload :-) in due course

No comments: