Friday, July 13, 2007

Busy with summer exhibitions

This weekend sees the annual St michaels hospice summer exhibition at Maze Hill St Leonards on sea, I have eight paintings on display amongst a record entry of over 400 works by local artists, 20% of all proceeds go into hospice funds so it is a good cause to support!
The exhibition starts at 10-30am on saturday 14th july and sunday 15th July entry is £1
If you are local to Hastings please support this event and hopefully we will sell lots of pictures.

Also on saturday 14th July I am supporting Pett Parish silent auction in aid of thest Mary & st Peter church by donating a print and a pet portrait promise so good luck to them I hope they raise lots of cash!

I am entering a selection of my work to the Battle and District Arts Group summer exhibition (July27th-August 4th) hopefully they will make it through selection and into the show.
This is a hectic month for me with lots of events to submit completed works to and pressures to complete work for future shows and commissions.

No comments: